Sunday 17 April 2011

Good day, minimal tics for the boys
For us? couple of hours writing reports this afternoon, more to do this evening for the up and coming statement review !! Not happy with schools report - lots of exaggeration and reference to strategies used just  in the last couple of weeks. No way a true account of the last 6 months. No reference to managing core weaknesses due to past absences and lack of support during times of absence.  More of our weekend time taken up reviewing and communicating our areas of concern.
Tomorrow - tutor in da house, therefore tics in da house :(

3 more hours on review report - thats only the first report - have another one to do yet. Will start that one tomorrow. I often wonder what I did with my time before I got involved in the world of SEN. Need to sleep zzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Hi its Pauline from fAcebook .. I got hacked so my new blog is http://livingwithtouretttes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete